Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Information about the Board of Directors
(2497)E-LEAD ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD. Chairman and General Manager
OKAY ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. Chairman
Yi Jin Investment Co., LTD. Chairman
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC (Jiangsu Province) CO.,LTD. Chairman
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC (THAILAND) CO.,LTD. director
UTMOST SPEED CO.,LTD. Chairman
HUGE PROFIT CO.,LTD. Chairman
E-LEAD TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.(B.V.I) Chairman
(2497)E-LEAD ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD. Chairman
OKAY ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. director
Yijia Investment Co., LTD. Chairman
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC (Jiangsu Province) CO.,LTD. director
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC (THAILAND) CO.,LTD. Chairman
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC (CAYMAN) CO.,LTD. Chairman
(8411)Kingcan Holdings Limited CO.,LTD. Independent Director
(6464) Taiwan optical platform CO.,LTD. Independent Director
(2497)E-LEAD ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD. Vice Chairman
OKAY ENTERPRISE CO., LTD. director
|Shen Gaang Jong Shiaw Hospital Associate Dean
|Dickie Duck Enterprises CO., LTD. Chairman
Crowe (TW) CPAs Chairman and Dean for International Affairs
(8411)Kingcan Holdings Limited CO.,LTD. Supervisor
(6605)DEPO AUTO PARTS IND. CO., LTD. Supervisor
Dayeh University lecturer
National Open College Of Continuing Education Affiliated To Taichung Niversity Of Science And Technology Adjunct Lecturer
Book Keepers、Land administration agents
Labor Mediation Committee of Taichung District Court, Taiwan
Labor Mediation Committee, Changhua District Court, Taiwan
Horng Shyang CPA, Law & Land Administration Agent Offices Superintendent
Hongxiang International Financial Consulting Co., Ltd. CEO
(2358)Ting Sin Co., Ltd. independent director
(2239)Cayman Engley industrial Litigation and non-litigation attorneys
|Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute(MIC)consultant
The Entrepreneur Club Secretary General
LINCO Technology Co., Ltd. Supervisor
Water Resources Reclamation Technology CO.,LTD. Person In Charge
(2484)SIWARD CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. independent director、audit committee
- Decision on business policy.
- Budget review.
- Prepare the final accounts report at the shareholders' meeting.
- Proposed amendments to the articles of association of the company.
- Execute the resolutions of the shareholders' meeting.
- Propose a proposal to distribute surplus or make up for loss.
- Propose a proposal to increase or decrease capital.
- Employment and dismissal of important staff.
- Other functions and powers according to laws or resolutions of the shareholders' meeting.
Election methods for board members and qualifications for the appointment of independent directors, and disclosure of remuneration policies, concurrent appointments, and other relevant norms.
Election of board members:
The company has five to nine directors with a term of three years. The candidate nomination system is adopted. Shareholders should appoint directors from the list of candidates for directors, the acceptance method of candidate nominations and announcements and other related matters in accordance with the Company Law and the Securities Exchange Law. Relevant decrees stipulate that they can be re-elected and re-elected. The total shareholding ratio of all directors shall comply with the relevant regulations promulgated by the competent authority.
Among the number of directors in the preceding paragraph, the number of independent directors shall not be less than three, and shall not be less than one-fifth of the number of directors. Independent directors and non-independent directors shall be elected together, and the elected quota shall be calculated separately. The professional qualifications of independent directors, the determination of their independence of shareholding and part-time restrictions, the method of nomination and selection, and other matters to be complied with shall be handled in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Act and relevant laws and regulations.
If a director is dismissed for any reason and there are fewer than five members, the company shall elect them by-election at the latest shareholders' meeting.
If the vacancy of directors reaches one-third, the board of directors shall convene an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders for by-election within 60 days.
If the number of independent directors is dismissed due to reasons, and the number of independent directors falls short of the provisions of the articles of association, the company shall make up for it at the latest shareholders' meeting. When all independent directors are dismissed, the board of directors shall hold an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders within 60 days for by-election. The term of office of the by-election directors and independent directors shall be limited to the term of the original term.
Main management level performance evaluation methods and remuneration policies:
- General directors, independent directors, and directors referred to in Article 17-1 of the company's articles of association are remunerated according to their level of participation in the company's operations and the value of their contributions, taking into account the usual standards in the industry.
- In order to improve the supervision function and strengthen the management function, the board of directors of the company set up audit, remuneration, nomination, risk management or other functional committees in consideration of the size of the board of directors and the number of independent directors, and set up environmental protection based on the concept of corporate social responsibility and sustainable operation. , CSR or other committee members' remuneration.
- Travel expenses for directors and functional members to attend the meeting.
- According to Article 27 of the company's articles of association, the director's remuneration: the company shall allocate no less than 1% of the employee's remuneration and no more than 5% of the director's remuneration after the company's annual final accounts. However, when the company still has accumulated losses, it should reserve the amount in advance to make up for it.
- The company does not pay directors and functional members other than 1~4.
Qualifications for the appointment of independent directors:
1. One of the following professional qualifications should be obtained and have more than five years of work experience:
- Lecturer or above in public and private colleges and universities in business, legal affairs, finance, accounting or related departments required for corporate business.
- Judges, prosecutors, lawyers, accountants or other professional and technical personnel who have passed the national examinations required for the company's business and obtained certificates.
- Work experience required for business, legal, financial, accounting or corporate operations.
2. There is no one of the following:
- One of the situations in Article 30 of the Company Law.
- According to Article 27 of the Company Law, the government, legal person or its representative shall be elected.
3. There should be no one of the following conditions in the two years before the election and during the term of office:
- Be an employee of the company or its affiliates.
- Be the director or supervisor of the company or its affiliates. However, if the company or its parent company or subsidiary is an independent director established in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Act or the laws of the local country, this does not apply.
- I and my spouse, minor children or natural person shareholders who hold more than 1% of the total issued shares of the company in the name of others or hold the top ten shares.
- the person listed in 1~3,spouses,second-degree relatives or direct blood relatives within the third-degree relatives
- The directors, supervisors or employees of the legal person shareholders who directly hold more than 5% of the total issued shares of the company, or the directors, supervisors or employees of the top five legal person shareholders.
- Directors (council members), supervisors (supervisors), managers or shareholders holding more than 5% of the shares of a specific company or institution that has financial or business dealings with the company.
- Professionals, sole proprietorships, partnerships, business owners, partners, directors (council), supervisors (supervisors), managers and their spouse. However, this does not apply to the members of the Compensation and Compensation Committee who perform their functions and powers in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulations on the Establishment and Exercise of Powers of the Compensation and Compensation Committee of Companies Listed on Stocks or Trading at the Business Office of a Securities Firm.
4. No concurrently serving as independent director of more than three other public offering companies.
5. Two or more independent directors have been established in accordance with the law or the articles of association, and the number of directors shall not be less than one-fifth of the number of directors.
Concurrent position of independent directors:
|Current concurrent positions as directors and supervisors of other companies
|(2358)Ting Sin Co., Ltd.
|(2484)SIWARD CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
2022 Minutes of the Board of Directors Important Matters
2021 Minutes of the Board of Directors Important Matters
2020 Minutes of the Board of Directors Important Matters
2019 Minutes of the Board of Directors Important Matters
2018 Minutes of the Board of Directors Important Matters
List of major shareholders of E-LEAD Electronic
110 Annual Board Performance Evaluation